Today, the small / medium size office phone system delivers so much more today than just a dial tone. Todayu2019s phone systems are truly unified communications systems, allowing Voice mails to emails, emails to voice mails, video and the ability to be mobile and still be reached.
Much of this technology has only recently been made affordable in any but the very large enterprises. Orbis Solutions has chosen the industry leader to partner with when it comes to Unified Communications. Cisco developed their first Voice over IP phone systems in the late 90u2019s and subsequently have taken over the market by demonstrating their superior performance and reliability. Orbis Solutions has invested in both human capital and the development of best practices to enable us to successfully implement Ciscou2019ss Unified Communications systems for our client base.
How an IP-Based Small Office Phone System Saves Money
- With a small office phone system on an IP network, you have only one network to manage, which is less expensive and more efficient than managing separate networks.
- A small office phone system saves your business money on long-distance charges, because you can use your data network to place calls both nationally and internationally at extremely low rates.
- A small office phone system reduces the costs of moving or changing a phone extension.
- Youu2019ll save timeu2014and therefore moneyu2014when adding a new site or a new employee.
Other Benefits of a Small Office Phone System
- Ease of use: for employees, an IP network-based phone system can be as easy to use as a traditional landline phone, yet offer far more features and capabilities.
- Anywhere access: your communications/phone system is available to employees anywhere they have a broadband Internet connection. This helps employees be more productive and collaborate more easily, which in turn helps speed decision-making.
- Improved customer service: having anywhere access to a communications/phone system allows you to serve customers better. Callers are less likely to get ensnared in voicemail menus or put on hold, which can help improve customer loyaltyu2014and profits.
Contact Orbis Solutionsu00a0 and find out about adding a cost-effective, affordable small office phone system to your network.